Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Easy Crochet Flower Applique


Easy Crochet Little Flower Applique

by Debbie Williams
 
Crochet Hook Size G
Worsted Weight Yarn Yellow & White or your choice of colors
 
Rnd 1: With yellow ch 2, work 6 scs in 1st ch. Join. Finish off yellow.
 
Rnd 2: Join white in any sc *ch 5, dc in 4th ch from hook, hdc in next ch, sc in next ch,
          sl st in next sc on yellow circle. rep from * 6 times. Join to bottom of first petal
          (7 petals total)
 
measures 2 inches across
 
 
*For best results, it is recommended to work pattern exactly as written.  instructions have been checked for accuracy; however I am not responsible for typographical error, differences in individual interpretation or other variances.

3 comments:

singapore florist said...

This is looks simple with bloom flowers design. This is makes me want to learn crochet any crafts for home used and thanks for your tutorial.

singapore florist said...

it's so simple and nice.

Unknown said...

I love these and have made about a million. However it doesn't work for me unless I dc in the 3rd (not 4th) ch from hook in round 2.

I use the 'magic ring' to start.